Wednesday, October 27, 2010

City of New York, New York Night Life) [...]

[Read the description] Filmed with Sony CyberShot DSC - W90. I went to the Hotel Crowne Plaza the 42nd Street to visit my cousins who visited it. The hotel was really beautiful :) I did have lots of photos of the hotel. Heres the link. Check on www.cpmanhattantimessquare.com we've eaten at this cool jazz restaurant called Charley O the food was good and the atmosphere was cool! They had live artists. The night we stayed on 42nd Street. I do not have lots of images. I filmed only very little because I really wanted to take my camera all the time: VP, but I hope you enjoy any film, I have ~! Song used: linear motor girl by fragrance ~ ~ ~?(???)???????

Related posts:

  1. Nightlife in New York
  2. New York Night Life discos
  3. New York nightclub
  4. Tips for having a great night out in New York City
  5. Jefferson Airplane - New York City rooftop concert (1968)
This entry was posted in restaurant city and marked , , the , the .Signet Permalink.

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment